Saturday, December 30, 2017

Challenge Complete: Christmas Spirit Challenge



Even though I've fallen down on the job a bit with my challenge reading and reviewing and....I still managed to fit in all my Christmas reads and complete my  commitment for Michelle's Christmas Spirit Reading Challenge.

I pledged in at the Mistletoe level (1-4 books) and finished the last one on December 20th. But I didn't get caught on my reviews (to that point) until last night...so here's the run-down for this year's Christmas reading.


1. The Christmas Murder by Cyril Hare (11/25/17)
1.5. Murder in Ordinary Time by Sister Carol Anne O'Marie (11/29/17) This book fooled me--it advertises itself as a "Christmas" mystery with its cover photo and the mention of Christmas cookies on the back--but it takes place in January.
2. Crime for Christmas by Richard Dalby, ed. (12/3/17)
3. Mistletoe & Mayhem by Richard Dalby, ed. (12/8/17)
4. The Corpse in the Snowman by Nicholas Blake (12/20/17)

No comments: