Saturday, March 8, 2014

Challenge Complete: Men in Uniform

2014 Men in Uniform Reading Challenge
January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014

I just earned my Sergeant's stripes and completed my challenge commitment for the 
2014 Men in Uniform Challenge. It looks like I have a real thing for policemen and those sailing fellas....  I may well get a promotion or two before the year's over--but my official commitment has been fulfilled.

My reading list:
1. Faceless Killers by Henning Mankell [policemen] (1/5/14)
2. Shake Hands Forever by Ruth Rendell [policemen] (1/13/14)
3. Too Much of Water by Bruce Hamilton [ship's officers & crew] (1/27/14)
4. Shelf Life by Douglas Clark [policemen] (2/6/14)
5. The Poisoned Island by Lloyd Shepherd [navy] (3/8/14)
 

2 comments:

jmisgro said...

I am doing this one too....great job!!

LuAnn @ BackPorchervations said...

Way to go! You are an inspiration and a great example!