Monday, September 24, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a bookish meme hosted by Book Journey. It's where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It's a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over via the link above and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.
 

Books Read (click on titles for review):
The White Forest by Adam McOmber  
The Case of the Blind Barber by John Dickson Carr

Currently Reading:
Murder at the Library of Congress by Margaret Truman:  Commissioned by the Library of Congress' magazine, "Civilization," to write an article on a recently discovered, supposed diary of Christopher Columbus, Annabel Smith finds herself matching wits with a ruthless wealthy bibliophile, an ambitious TV journalist, and a killer to complete her assignment - (Baker & Taylor)
 
 
Books that spark my interest:
11/22/63 by Stephen King
The Penguin Book of Victorian Women in Crime by Michael Sims (ed) 
Lake of Sorrows by Erin Hart
Star Trek & Philosophy: The Wrath of Kant by Jason T Eberl & Kevin S Decker (eds)
History of the Millennium (so Far) by Dave Barry
Murder at the MLA by D J H Jones 
 
 

8 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

11-22-63 is soooooo good! I hope you get to it soon :)

Marce said...

The titles always spark my interest. Have a great week Bev

Ryan said...

Murder at the Library of Congress is the only one of that series that I've ever read. I think I have some others, but haven't gotten around to them yet. Hope you have a great week.

Bev Hankins said...

@Ryan: The main reason I wanted to read this one is because it's set in the Library of Congress. And so far, it's pretty good--but I can't say I'm getting hooked on the series.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I thoroughly enjoyed 11/22/63. Hope you do, too.

Enjoy your reading!

Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST

Anonymous said...

"The Wrath of Kant" ... love it! :-) I really want to read 11/22/63.

Lindsey said...

Murder at the Library of Congress sounds like a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy it!

Shelleyrae said...

I hope you are enjoying your reads this week!

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out