Sunday, March 27, 2011

Saturday Snapshot (on Sunday)

Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books. All you have to do is "post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mr. Linky on [her] blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of anything as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give is up to you." All she asks is that you don't just post random photos that you find online.



I'm so far behind on my blogging....but I wanted to do this one. The reason I'm behind is because we're planning my son's Eagle Scout Court of Honor. Here's my fine young man...way back when (above) and now (below).




8 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I love the contrast - the years go by too quickly, don't they?

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow, they do change, don't they? Awesome photos....

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Trish said...

And what a fine young man he's become.

Marie said...

Very nice photos! Congratulations to him on his accomplishments! Good luck with your planning for the ceremony and celebration.

Staci said...

Great photos...don't you hate it when they grow up so fast??!!

Anonymous said...

They grow up WAY to fast don't they?

Nice photos.

Yvette said...

Congrats to you and your family, Bev!

Angie said...

Congrats on your Eagle Scout! My Life Scout is finishing his last merit badge required for Eagle and will be doing his Eagle Scout project this spring. I know how much hard work is involved in getting to Eagle, for both him and the parents! Congratulations on your accomplishment!