Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Read My Review: War


Read My Review is a chance for book bloggers to share new and old reviews, related to a theme. It is hosted by A Trillian Books. As November 11th is Remembranc Day in the UK (and other Commonwealth countries) and Veteran's Day in the US this week’s theme is: War.

So any book with some kind of war or battle going on (doesn't have to be a real war). The theme stays for a week so you can leave your link any time and don't forget to pop back and check out some more fab reviews.

What you need to do:

*Find one of your reviews that fits this week's theme (new or old review).
*Leave your link with Mr. Linky at the bottom of A Trillion Books' post.
*Visit some of the other reviews and leave a "quality" comment (a couple of sentences).
*Grab the button and post about Read My Review.

I've chosen Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut (click on title for Review).

1 comment:

JJ said...

Bev: One of my all time favorites! Thanks for the review.